About the DTA
The New Braunfels Downtown Association is a non-profit group comprised of businesses, service professionals, property owners, civic organizations and interested individuals. Our common goal is to market our uniquely historic downtown as a destination to shop, play, stay and work. Our Association is a thriving and productive part of the New Braunfels’ community.
- Plan and participate in year-round events to promote customer traffic in the downtown area and create business and goodwill for members.
- Provide a website which lists all member businesses, as well as link to their respective websites. There is a Downtown Association Facebook and email sign-up form.
- Provide advertising and promotional opportunities to feature our historic downtown as a destination.
- Work with the City and County governmental agencies to positively address challenges that accompany the growth of New Braunfels.
- Keep members current through educational programs on issues affecting downtown businesses and the community through monthly meetings and email communications.
The Downtown Association is a network of people working to build a successful, productive downtown. We encourage you to be a part of the New Braunfels Downtown Association.
Board of Directors
2014 Board of Directors
President- Jason Irle (Brauntex Theatre)
1st Vice President- Jan Kingsbury (Spass Walking Tours)
2nd Vice President- Ashleigh Vanderwalt (Pour Haus)
Treasurer- Geri Jordan (Providence Wealth Mgmt.)
Secretary- Alice Jewell (McKenna Foundation)
Past President-Don Ashcraft (CPA)
Main Street Coordinator- Monique Vernon (City of New Braunfels)
At- Large Board Member for Membership- Seana Rousseau (Chain Link Bicycle Shop)
At-Large Board Member for Events- Mark Kimsey (Olives Italian Market)
2013 DTA Member of the Year:
The Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre