- This event has passed.
Spring Fashion Plate
April 5, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for a wonderful lunch and style show, then head out to the sidewalk sale and top it off with dessert and mimosas at Huisache Grill.
- Thursday, April 5th starting at 11:30am
- Tickets are $35 each – Tickets are available for purchase, in person, only at Krause’s Cafe. Tickets purchased in quantities of eight (8) will reserve a table – all else is open seating
- Style Showcase featuring looks from Red Stag, La Belle Vie, Alibi Boutique, River Rose, and Celebrations
- Swag Bags with lots of goodies from local shops, Makeovers, and Door Prizes
- Makeovers by: Rebecca Budolfson & Erin from Elizabeth James
- Celebrity Emcee: Michael Quintanilla, a featured Fashion/Pop Culture Writer for the San Antonio Express-News
- Exclusive menu created by Chef Jeremy “Boomer” Acuna
- (Salad) Beet “Carpaccio” – Golden and Red Beet, brined pickled carrot, candied pine nuts, parsley vinaigrette
- (Entrée) Chicken Napoleon – ginger au grautin potatoes topped with Madeline yellow squash, zucchini and carrot served with Buerre Blanc sauce
- (Wine Pairing) J Pinot Gris
- Sidewalk Sales Galore! Lots of shops participating with great specials all day
- Starting at 3:00pm – Mimosas and dessert for all ticket holders, hosted by Huisache Grill