- This event has passed.
April 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on April 15, 2018 at 10:00am
The New Braunfels Railroad Museum sponsors two train Shows each year, for residents of South Central Texas, and visitors from around the world.
Highlights of our Train Shows:
- The JAMBOREE (Spring) and Fall Train Shows use the entire New Braunfels Civic Center. Kids get to be a Junior Engineer at our Famous ‘Kids Run the Trains’ Layout.
- Extra Large exhibit of Lego Trains
- 7 – 9 additional Large Displays of Traveling Model Railroads, of various Scales.
- Over 60 Vendors from Texas, and some from Out of State, displaying on Over 300 tables, for you to Buy, Sell, or Swap.
- Hourly Drawings for Prizes, provided by our Vendors and local Sponsors.
- Silent Auction
- Museum Store with Thousands of items available at low cost
- Free Ride Ticket to the Landa Park Minature Train for all Children, age 5 and under
- Mini Food Court featuring snacks, beverages, and lunch selections
- $8 Adults (14 & Older)
- $2 Child (3-13 Yrs. Old)